Junior Golf Programs
Designed for young players of all ages and abilities, Ed Bowe’s Junior golf programs instill skills and fundamentals for golf, health, fitness, nutrition and sportsmanship. Whether from private or group lessons, or through Ed Bowe’s Junior golf camp, beginners to competitive players under 18 are offered a well rounded golf experience during which they will learn about sports psychology and golf fitness, participate in dream-building clinics, and engage in a variety of fun, supervised activities – all under the instruction of Ed Bowe.
Contact us for camp dates, availability, and pricing.
Ed Bowe Junior Golf Camp includes:
- Instruction from Ed Bowe.
- Three hours of daily instruction and 9 holes with the staff.
- Course play at Oak Marsh and Ocean Links golf courses.
- Professional video analysis and a personalized online game plan.
- Supervised off-course activities.
- Golf hat, one dozen golf balls, camp workbook, bag tag, and more for each participant.
- Lunch provided daily.